Check Before you arrive
Click our link below and enter your container, booking, or Bill of loading number before your driver arrives for a Genset Pool Chassis.
Ensure there are no delays when your driver arrives to the depot
Location and Gate information
La Porte, Texas
821 North L street, Morgans Point, TX 77571
Pick up: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
(Last Driver in 4:30PM) Closed for lunch 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Drop off: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
North Charleston SC
1451 Bainbridge Connector Rd
Pick up: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday
Drop off: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday
When using google maps, please enter in the search engine “ConGlobal Industries Charleston”
Road Service Policy Rules
All TGP authorized road service bills will be paid by TGP. All road service repairs/failures will be analyzed by TGP. All repairs determined to be caused by Truckers neglect/abuse are considered damage and will rebilled to the motor carrier.
Road Service repairs resulting from failure to perform a proper FMCSA pre-trip inspection do NOT qualify as EMERGENCY. The following items are thus excluded from EMERGENCY Road Service.
- Missing parts/components (i.e. leg, crank handle, tires, rims, lights, mud flaps, glad hands, seals, etc.)
- Expired FMCSA within five days from out gate
- Brake lining out of FMCSA Compliance within fifteen days of out-gate
- Locked brakes due to weather such as ice or snow
- Expired license plates
- Cracked frames
- Loose generator bolted to chassis
- Worn tires
- Empty fuel tank and genset lost prime or water or contaminated fuel added to the tank.
TGP will REBILL damage outside of ordinary wear and tear or the excluded items set forth above, as determined by TGP in its sole discretion, to the Motor Carrier(s) which by interchange is in possession of the unit.
TGP will accept financial responsibility for flat tires from road hazards or casing separation. TGP will not accept run-flat/flat spots, damaged sidewalls, or operation from low air pressure.
Road Service is intended for roadside emergencies only. Any road service call determined by TGP to be for convenience will be handled and paid by TGP, however, TGP will rebill to the responsible motor carrier(s) based on requested service failures/repairs requested.
Placing a call for Road Service is a commitment on the part of the trucker to be present for the completion of such service call. If the driver decides to leave the scene of the road service request without receiving arranged service, or prior to the dispatched authorized Road Service vendor arriving, TGP will rebill the Motor Carrier(s) for the vendor’s “Dry Run”, no exceptions.
TGP Customer Service Information Requirements
Each Motor Carrier will need to provide the following details to the TGP customer service. Failure to provide proper information could result in additional charges which would be rebilled to the Trucker. (i.e. improper tire size reported).
- Trucking/Motor Carrier Company Name or SCAC
- Driver Name and Phone
- Chassis Number
- Genset Number and does genset have fuel
- Container Number
- Road Service Location
- Physical Address, Cross Street, City, State
- Identify the Problem (mechanical/tire)
- Tire Type, Tire Size, Tire Position
- Description of mechanical failure and email picture
- Declare if Road Service Event involves an accident of any kind
Reporting an incident
All incidents must be reported from the motor carrier directly to the Genset Pool within 12 hours of the Accident.
Reports and pictures must be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with a follow up call to the Genset Pool at (601) 228-2847
Please have the following information available:
- Location of incident
- Time and Date of incident
- Chassis Number
- Driver name and number
- Copy of Police report
- Container Number Load or empty
- Company contact information
- Description of the incident
- Pictures of the reported incident
Driver Procedures and Street Turns
All Genset Pool chassis are inspected at in and out gate. Each genset is prechecked by our team of mechanics before every move to ensure gensets are running at optimum range.
- BobTail in
- Report to Checkers with valid B/L, Container, or booking number
- Driver to present or advise sealink
- Genset pool will assign chassis
- Driver hook up to pre checked chassis
- Proceed to out-gate from the genset pool
- Proceeds to outbound TIR booth where final outbound TIR is performed
- Please return equipment back to The Genset Pool
Street turns, or the usage of the Genset pool chassis for another container that was not originally assigned to the chassis at initial out gate following the drayage of the first container are prohibited. Any street turns must be approved by the Genset Pool and the steamship line prior to a new container being picked up. The Genset Chassis must return to the Genset Pool following the return of the original container.